Dalaran’s luxuries were varied and many. From the dwarven micro breweries to the troll dance parlours, Dalaran was happy to host all sorts if their coin was right. Some places of course were under tight restrictions, the alliance and the horde were formally at war, but in Dalaran it was less of a concern.

It was common to see all folks mingling in public areas. Though sometimes there were scuffles, and elves had a difficult time between themselves, most were happy to cohabitate. Teralin quietly reminded herself of that fact as a guard outside the Silver Enclave stared her down as she passed.

Tensions were running high, mother had just recently married and the house was too joyous for her own, bitter heart. Not that mother understood that, or perhaps she did. She hadn’t stopped Teralin from moving herself and Anya to an apartment in Dalaran to get away for a while. There was work there for them both after all, they wanted to help the war effort.

The Sunreavers were only too happy to give them their patronage. However, it left weeks of downtime between excursions, due to their age. They couldn’t be full time participants in war, even as healers. Teralin could feel herself going slowly mad from boredom. Frustration.

Her new stepfather had been a friend of the family before he married her mother. Teralin had vainly tried to not fall for him but his manner and his good looks got the better of her. She had tried to seduce him and had fallen laughably, miserably short of her target. To make matters worse, her mother had married him shortly afterwards.

The wedding was spent feeling sick to her stomach, both herself and her new stepfather avoiding one another’s gaze. She thought by the time they returned from their honeymoon she would be over it but it was worse than before.

Her mother’s claiming of him just made her want him more. They had never had what Teralin would call a good relationship. They were both of an intellectual cut, and when her father had died during the scourge invasion they had both sunk deeper into their research. Only to surface when the dust settled and friends returned.

Friends such as her new stepfather, Rowan. Friends who she had spent quiet hours talking over research notes, practicing magic, gently discussing the past in hushed voices lest it sneak back into the city. But in the end he had turned her down, not given her what she wanted because of her age of all things.

As she stood outside the Crystal Tear baths she shuddered with repressed shame as the memory surfaced again. His hands, his warm broad hands pressing down on her bare shoulders with a pained look on his face. Firmly pulling her robe back onto her and planting a kiss on her forehead. She pulled her bag against her chest with a frown, then walked inside the bath house.

Crystal Tear lived up to its name, enchanted glass ovals hovered in the air, patterning the tile floor and walls in gentle, wobbling light. Like watching water from beneath. It was a fairly popular place, accepting of all factions. The prices were reasonable and there were private baths if you needed them.

Teralin felt a twinge of excitement as she handed over her coin for the outdoor baths. They were on the edge of Dalaran, the baths gave an amazing view of the cold outside, only saved from the blistering wind through magicked shields.

Though that wasn’t what she was there to see.

There had been rumours flying around of a secret set of baths in the Crystal Tear. Ones where you could take your lover or…offer yourself if you felt so generous. Teralin was glad that people often ignored healers while they did their busywork, treated like staff by upper class nobles who didn’t know any better. She overheard the most interesting things.

Things like, how to access the smoke baths and have a very interesting time indeed.

Teralin stripped down, tidied away her things in the cubicle assigned to her and walked outside, only holding a modesty towel in front of herself. There were three outdoor baths that she could see. Getting to each level required walking through a covered walkway, to preserve modesty and to stop people peeking in between the shielded areas. It was in these walkways that she’d been told to look for a certain sign, near invisible, in the knotwork of the wood.

She wasn’t sure which walkway it was to be in, and at first felt too shy to attempt to search for it. Everyone would know what she was doing, surely? She settled into the lowest pool at first, with a handful of other women lingering at the water’s edge.

After ten minutes of watching an older orc woman doze in the water, fascinated by how her tusks fit beneath her lips, Teralin hauled herself out the water and strode into the walkway. Damn this. She didn’t come there to just sit there and be frustrated further.

Slowly, she padded barefoot through the covered walkway. The wood was varnished against the steam of the baths, shining and beautiful. The lines within the wood were almost mesmerising to watch as she walked but she saw no symbols. She took a short breath and walked past the second pool, and made her way into the second walkway.

Quietly, she ran her fingertips across the bannister as she stepped, eyes searching. Nearing the end she wondered if she’d been set up for a fool, until with a rush of relief she noted the definite spiral in the wood. It could be easily looked over, there were many spiral knotworks around but this one was particular. Exacting. Ending in a slow, almost languid dip at the bottom.

Quickly, Teralin padded over to it, still clutching her towel to her chest. Without any hesitation she traced the symbol with her finger, and a portal slid open beside her, expelling steam. She could tell by the rapidly crackling edges of it that it wouldn’t last long, and stepped through.

The sensation of being in a fairly busy area enveloped her immediately. As did the steam. No, smoke? It wrapped around her head and obscured her features, then became transparent. It was a little confusing at first. She stood there awkwardly for a second or two, observing, listening, towel still clutched tightly in her hands.

Some people walked past her, their faces obscured but some were men, women, trolls, humans. The sounds of people talking, some were…obviously enjoying themselves. Water lapping against tiles, and bare, damp feet smacking past her.

One who was obviously an attendant, given their tabard slung over their shoulders, their face similarly obscured walked over to her,

“Should you be here?” He asked in common and Teralin nodded.

“I presume so.”

“I mean, are you old enough to be here.”

Teralin felt her face flush in annoyance, and a few chuckles from nearby made her self consciously cover her chest.

“Yes! I am certainly old enough to know what goes on here.” She grumbled and the attendant tilted his head to scrutinise her further.

“Come on now, look at her ass! She’s grown.” Another passerby commented, making Teralin jump a little but she nodded in agreement. The attendant craned his neck and sighed.

“Alright, sure. But if I find out otherwise I’m hauling you out of here by your ear.”

“Yes sir.” Teralin did her best not to sound both offended and relieved as she walked away from seemed to be an entrance hall. The place was too open for her liking, even with the smoke obscuring people’s features.

There was writing on the walls in faintly glowing script. Signs and directions. She wasn’t sure what any of it meant, not really. The names were vague but it all seemed equally suggestive.

Well, she was here she decided she might as well pick something. She followed a sign that instructed lone travelers to follow it. That described her, she supposed.

The hallway that she followed was a little quieter, but still warm and steaming. The sounds of water and enjoyment everywhere told her she was still near the baths at least.

She paused outside what looked to be a fair amount of cubicles. Some were open and some were occupied, a small gem lit above the door indicated which. That seemed like a good start, she decided and stepped inside one, closing the door behind her.

There was a soft click as she noted that the door locked. That felt safe, she could see that the rune inside would open from the inside only. Other runes on the walls flickered into life, then common writing became lit up beneath.

“For display. For hands only. For mouths only. For cocks only. For cunts only…”

A variety of terms and options displayed themselves, some of which Teralin wasn’t exactly sure what they meant. She didn’t want to step into something she wasn’t sure she could handle and so tapped “for hands only.”

One small portal flickered into life, more stable than the other. It must be close by, perhaps even on the other side of the room. The portal was mobile though, and Teralin took a moment to admire the handiwork, hooking a finger around the edge of it and moving it around the wall.

A soft, feminine voice on the other side of the portal made her stop, her hand darting away, “Hello sweetheart.”

“O-oh. Hello.” Teralin paused and then stood a little closer to the portal, still only slightly wider than a hands width in diameter. A hand pushed through the portal, more smoke piling through. Still within the baths, apparently.

Teralin braced her lower arms against the wall next to the portal as the hand gently caressed her chest. It was a strange thing to watch but she certainly appreciated the attention. When the hand pinched at her nipple she gasped, and the hand paused.

“Too much?”

“N-no. Just a surprise.” She tried to stop her voice from shaking, but she was sure it was obvious.

“Beautiful tits.” The voice continued, moving over to her other nipple and doing the same, rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Soon Teralin was panting, braced against the wall as the hand continued to shower her chest with attention. She pressed her thighs together and squirmed, realising now what was meant by the words on the walls.

“Move it lower?” The voice from the portal asked, and Teralin snapped back to reality.

“Huh?” She breathed,

“Let me touch you, sweetheart. You sound like you need it.”

“I-I…I don’t know.” Teralin stammered. She wasn’t wrong but having another woman touch her there felt strange. It would be too distracting to enjoy herself.

There was a small pause and then the hand pressed against her chest again.

“Alright sweetheart. See you.”

There was a pause and then the hand retracted and the portal closed. Teralin wasn’t sure whether to feel relieved or disappointed. She sat down in the small bench in the cubicle and tried to catch her breath. Her nipples sat stiff on her chest, aching. She looked over to the wall, accusatory.

The idea of using one of those portals for a cock next was tempting. She was taking preventative measures. It just made life easier. But there was a gnawing nervousness in her chest that was fighting with the throbbing between her legs.

What if it was someone she knew? What if it was someone who knew it was her? Somehow. The smoke did a very good job and she didn’t really know anyone’s cock on sight. She laughed a little at the idea then traced a few circles on the wall.

Well, if anyone did find out it was her she could deny everything. No one would believe them, and if they did say anything they would have to admit to being there too!

Feeling a little more secure with that thought in mind, she tapped open a portal with “For cocks only.” inscribed underneath.

The portal slid open beside her and she peered at it expectantly. She had almost been disappointed that there wasn’t anything there immediately but she supposed some people had manners. Or that the portal wasn’t consistently open on the other side.

A thickly accented voice came from the portal, “Good evening.”

Teralin’s ears flicked. It wasn’t an accent she recognised immediately, but it was familiar. Her fingers gripped at the edge of the portal, pulling it a little closer and the voice chuckled.

“You are a little pale one.” His fingers brushed against hers and there was a jolt of something that ran through her as she replied,

“Yes. But…but I don’t think you’re here to admire me.”

“Hn, no.” he moved his hand away and the head of his cock edged closer to the portal. His skin was a dark, ripe looking navy, perhaps purple.

“Oh! Kaldorei.” She said in surprise, quite without thinking. Her fingertips stroked at him delicately at first, while he laughed again.

“Yes, Sin’dorei.”

She felt a flush of embarrassment, rush up from her chest and decided to focus on what she had summoned him there for instead. Gripping him more firmly she pulled insistently further onto her side of the portal. She wasted no time taking him into her mouth, enjoying the feeling of him twitching to full thickness against her tongue.

“Hahh…you are not shy.” he sounded amused still, but distracted, “Good.”

The small amount of affirmation encouraged her further. She bobbed her head, as much as she dared, tasting him and inhaling the scent of him with every breath. A familiar yet strange, warm smell. Spiced. It made it difficult to think about more than eliciting those small, strained grunts from him.

Then it was enough, she decided. He would do. As she pulled her mouth away, a curious noise came from him, “Hm?” Like a curious hound. She swore she could hear his head tilt as she moved the portal to a more suitable height.

She turned away from the wall and tugged the portal so it lined up with her rear and her pussy, partially grinding herself against the edge of it in anticipation. At first she only felt his fingers push against her folds curiously.

“You are generous…” He mused, sliding a finger inside. Teralin gasped and pushed back with a whine. Damnit that wasn’t what she wanted. “Are you sure?” He added.

“Yes! Do I seem reluctant to you?” She snapped, heatedly.

She felt him retract his finger, and the distinct, purposefully loud sound of him sucking his finger clean.

“No. You do not.”

The next thing Teralin knew was the broad head of his cock pressing inside her. The world narrowed down to that sensation as she pressed her rear against the wall to try and have more of him faster. It was more than she had taken in before, she was sure. Broader for certain. It made her ache, but she was certainly prepared for him.

Time passed in a blur as she braced herself against the opposite wall, listening to the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, the contented grunting. For a moment she imagined if Rowan would take her like that, bent over and gasping. If he could see her now what would he think?

That thought sent her over the edge, rubbing furiously at herself between her legs while she came. Though that didn’t stop the Kaldorei on the other side of the portal. Not immediately at least. She swore she could hear the smug smile through the portal as he carried on a little longer.

He only withdrew from her after he hand made sure she was full of him.

Legs trembling she just remained there, trying to catch her breath. She felt his fingers again, curiously stirring her inner walls with his fingers, making her groan. It seemed to satisfy him that he’d made a mess of her, smearing his fingers against her inner thigh,

“Thank you, pale thing.” He murmured softly before the portal slid closed again. Teralin took some time to recover before leaving back to the baths. There was a very thoughtful clean up area next to the return portals, each opening back out to a discreet place in the Crystal Tear.

She swore some people could tell what she had been up to, but tried not to look too satisfied or guilty, though she felt both in spades. Returning back to their shared apartment she wondered if she should tell Anya about it or not…