Something woke Rowan, and at first he thought the pre dawn light had gotten past the shutters. But there wasn’t enough light leaking in for that, it was still that dark grey of night that blanketed his room.

As he woke he could feel something strange about his limbs, his arms above his head wouldn’t move far, and his ankles felt…tight. Something was restraining him to the heavy bed frame. He jerked his limbs to try and get them free with a grunt, only spotting the pale silhouette sitting on the edge of his bed when she moved.

She tilted her head and put her hand on his bare waist.

“It’s ok, Rowan.” She said softly.

Even in the dark he could hear the smile on her face.

“…this isn’t funny, girl.” He grunted. In the back of his mind he wondered if she was angry with him. If she was going to beat him for fondling her things.

“Do I sound like I’m making a joke?” She asked, moving further onto the bed and straddling his waist.

The warm weight against him made him shift on the bed, unsure how comfortable he should be. The sensation of her bare thighs against his sides was a pleasing one regardless of what she intended for him.

Wait…her thighs? His body went rigid and he strained his eyes to try and see what she was wearing. Her pinafore? Maybe? No trousers that was for certain. He couldn’t feel any bloomers or stockings.

This was quickly getting dangerous,

“Get. Off. Me.” He said with as much weight as he could muster. Talwyn seemed mostly amused still, touching at his chest to hear his words reverberate out of him.

“Why? I’m not hurting you am I?”

“Are you angry, girl?” He asked, eyes darting over her and lingering on her thighs. He could feel his vision adjusting to the dark, the pale outline of her skin becoming more obvious. No stockings visible.

“Why would I be angry?” She asked in a more matter of fact tone than before, but her fingers lingered around his chest, as if examining him.

“Because of what happened by the river. I don’t have time for games, girl.” He snorted like an angry bull, pulling at whatever was restraining him. This strange, intimate scrutiny was making him nervous.

That didn’t stop his body from reacting to her touch, and he felt that deep shame welling up from before. It rose up about the same as his cock did, pushing up against his cover.

“Talwyn.”

“What?” He sighed in frustration, turning his head to look at what was holding him to the bed frame.

“My name is not ‘girl’, it’s Talwyn. And I think you know that Rowan.” She leant forwards, palms pressing on his chest. There was hardly any weight to her at all. It made sense, she was still a girl to Rowan. Though she had some hips on her, that was for certain.

He stopped his pulling to look back at her face, it was getting a bit too close now. There was something strange and striking about her features, something that almost reminded him of how butterflies had warning colours. Some had wide eyes to warn off predators. Frightening face to stop them from getting eaten.

“Yeah, yeah I know your name.” He settled again, watching her more cautiously now. She seemed to have tied him with that bundling twine the herbalist used from what he could tell.

The dawn grey room came into relief, he could see the edges of things more clearly now. It couldn’t be very late in the morning at all. The herbalist woke very early indeed, Talwyn was probably used to it.

Rowan was quietly grateful that she hadn’t gone to some of the young men in the village, weeping and wailing about his misstep. Though she hadn’t seemed that upset at the river either, just surprised. This private, more intimate revenge was more like her.

The fear that was beginning to gnaw at him wasn’t enough to stifle his body’s reaction to her quiet presence against his skin, hungry as it was.

“Get on with it then.” Rowan grunted,

“Hm?”

“Aren’t you going to beat me for…y’know.”

Talwyn laughed quietly, pulling herself further up onto his chest to perch there, knees tucked under his shoulders. Rowan turned his head away from her, though his eyes were wide and staring.

“Wh-”

“I’m not going to beat you, I want to know what kind of man you are. One who is a degenerate pervert or one who is just lonely.” She drew her hands up her thighs in a slow manner meant to tease him, he was sure.

When her skirt began to rise he closed his eyes and then looked away purposefully again.

“What? Why? Does it matter?” He tried to shake her off in annoyance, feeling a sharp twist in his stomach as he inhaled deeply and got a small scent of her again. Warm and inviting.

“Well if you are a pervert I can make use of that. I wont judge you, I understand.” She settled her skirts, holding them in her fists around her waist. She seemed quite happy to put herself on display, quietly confident there wasn’t much he could do about it other than choose to watch or not.

“If you’re just lonely then we can talk. After all I can be lonely too.” Talwyn watched him curiously, noticing the flush that was spreading down his chest. She knew what most men wanted, at least the ones her age. It seemed to her that particular set of desires never really went away, but they built up slower in older people.

It wasn’t as if she was disinterested in a good fuck, but men her age were like spring rabbits. Quick and uncaring and gone just as fast. She hoped this one wouldn’t be a disappointment.

“People can be both, Talwyn. Gods help you what are you doing?” Rowan grunted and tried to feebly grasp control of the situation back from where it was heading, then finally looked at her properly. He tried to stare her down but it was painfully difficult to keep his eyes from where she wanted him to look.

Good hips, he decided. He realised he could probably fit both hands around her waist and his fingertips would touch. It was a dramatic difference, striking, just like the rest of her.

“Is it what you thought it would be?” Talwyn asked, sliding her hand down between her legs to toy with the soft curls there, “When you were pressing your face into my stockings were you imagining this?”

Rowan scowled, but his eyes remained fixed on her fingers and their delicate movements. They became more purposeful a moment later, dipping down further with a slick, wet noise. They returned shining in the dim light as they were brought up to Rowan’s lips.

“I think it’s unfair of you to get such pleasure out of me without giving any in return.” Talwyn told him briskly.

Rowan wondered if she was just trying to push at him, torment him or if this was what she wanted. He decided that if she was angry enough with him to tie him to his bed he wasn’t certain what else she would do. He might as well enjoy what he could.

“That’s…that’s fair.” He muttered. Talwyn pushed her wet fingers past his lips and he accepted them without much resistance. His tongue lapped at them, then sucked on them when the familiar taste brought back old memories.

A little noise escaped Talwyn, a pleased gasp. Rowan grunted with his mouth full in response. That was a good noise, he liked that one.

“I think you’re a pervert.” She told him, pulling her fingers from his mouth and peering at him down her nose.

“Fine.” Rowan sighed, he was tired of this game. But he supposed she was young and this was all still new to her. She could do what she wanted and then she’d go back to her life, curiosity sated.

“Fine?” She seemed surprised, pulling her clothes off entirely her voice slightly muffled, “That’s fine by you?”

“You can think what you like, I’m not the one who tied up a man while he slept.” His words were sharp but his tone was soft and contemplative, watching her move.

“That’s true.” She conceded, “But you’re a big man and I’m just some poor girl you spied on in the river bathing. Remember?”

“Yes, you poor thing.” He sighed, inhaling another lungful of her. Gods it was distracting.

“I don’t think you’re taking me seriously.” She told him archly, folding her arms across her chest. There was a note of frustration in her voice, as if she was wanting something from him and not quite getting it.

“Oh I’m taking you very seriously, but there’s not much I can do.” he pulled at his wrists, “Like this. So you can do what you want, doesn’t matter what I say, does it?”

“I can do whatever I want.” Talwyn reminded him, and he felt a small smirk pulling at his features. It wasn’t framed as a question or a realisation, but a kind of petulant huff.

“Go on then.” He lay back more fully on his bed, watching her with an expectant shuffling beneath her.

Another noise of frustration sounded from her and she smacked him smartly across the cheek. He found himself laughing. So that was it. She wanted to play with him and he’d stopped playing the way she was used to, or liked.

“Okay! Okay what is it?” He stretched his jaw and stared at her, feeling another twist of heat in his gut as she held herself. She looked a little uncertain, frustrated.

“You want to know why I did that at the river, right?” he tried to help her along and watched as she stared at him, a little less like a predator and more like a cat. Cautious.

“If I was just a pervert I would have done that to anyone but if I like you it’s better, yes?” He wondered if she’d even thought that much about it, or if these kinds of feelings were all new to her.

“I’m not a pervert, I don’t like young girls.” he insisted, grunting in surprise as he felt Talwyn’s hand reach back and grasp at his cock that was now achingly hard in her palm.

“I think your body is more honest than the rest of you.” She told him heatedly.

“And…hah, and if I like you? How do you tell?” He tried to keep his hips still but he couldn’t help his cock twitching and leaking against her fingers as she curiously touched at it.

“I’ll find out.” She insisted.

“What?” He laughed a little, exasperated as he watched her turn away from him.

She hesitated for a moment then perched herself over his face, and he couldn’t really summon the insistence to turn away. There was little rational thought left his his head as he started nuzzling his face against her pussy, nose and tongue prying her open to lap at her.

Talwyn could only make soft, surprised noises. She tilted her hips back and forth slowly guiding him to where she wanted him, keeping herself upright with her palms against his middle. It felt better than she thought it would, more strange and warm as well.

Using him as he had used her clothes was rather gratifying. There had been the initial outrage of his act only after he had run off and the shock had ebbed away. She hadn’t been there to be enjoyed, she had been there to damn well bathe.

Rowan’s mouth formed a circle as it found her clit and sucked on it for long enough to make Talwyn’s hips jump.

“Ah!” She looked down at him, scowling, “If you are so keen to please a woman why did you skulk about with my under things near the river?”

His voice was muffled against her and she wriggled, “No, I don’t want to hear your excuses actually. Keep licking.”

To her surprise, he did as he was told. It made a small, heady shiver creep up her spine that this giant of a man was actually listening to her.

“Are you scared of talking to me, like the others?” She asked between laboured breaths, “Sneaking around looking at me to make sly comments about my hair? How pale I am? I don’t want you to be scared of me I want you to be brave with me.”

Rowan snorted a laugh through his nose but didn’t stop what he was doing. He enjoyed feeling her dribble down his chin, her warm skin against his tongue and lips.

“I think you were right. I think people can be perverts and interested in me.” She gasped, and started practically riding his face.

“I think you’re both, it makes me happy to think that you like me even though you know it’s strange.” She became oddly still as he found a very nice spot that was making it hard to think.

“There…there yes.” She panted, feeling Rowan’s enthusiasm building as he grunted and strained at the ties on his wrists until she shuddered away from his reach. Too much. Enough. For the time being.

Braced over him he could see her twitching and hear her whining as she tried to calm herself. If she had wanted to torment him she was doing a very fine job of it.

His cock was so hard he thought something might happen to it unless he calmed himself soon. Though Talwyn staring at it wasn’t helping.

“So…” Rowan licked his lips and felt a deep satisfaction as she struggled to kneel on the bed beside him, “…was that enough for your curiosity? Will you let me go now?”

“Why would I let a pervert go in that state?” She said softly, turning back to look at him.

“So fix it.” He grunted, “I don’t care how. But we’re even now, yes? That’s what you wanted. To teach me a lesson for being weak. I understand.”

“Do you?” She gripped at his cock, looking smug as he closed his eyes. She knew how to touch one of these at least, that was easy enough.

“No. No I suppose…not. Never had someone smell my clothes.”

“You got to enjoy me but without me.” She muttered, and with a sigh he realised his mistake. His hips started moving in time with her hand, pushing up into her palm. He enjoyed the attention for some breathless moments.

“I’m sorry. That was…that was wrong of me.” He felt her hand slow and he grit his teeth as he watched her steadily.

She seemed quietly curious at his admitting of guilt, watching his face.

“You could have just come to me.”

“You’re a girl Talwyn. Don’t play that hand to me like I don’t know what the cards mean.” He tried to scowl at her but she moved her hand again, changing her grip and his eyes fluttered closed.

“Maybe, but I’m not unaware of what you were doing, or what you were thinking about.” She slowed her hand again, watching his chest rising and falling.

“I can’t just come take you behind a wall like some fucking buck, girl-Talwyn. People will be angry. You think they talk now? They would run us both out.” He could feel he was close and he cursed under his breath as Talwyn’s hand left him.

“Well what if I don’t care?” She told him tartly,

“Don’t be fucking stupid.” He growled, feeling the edge perilously close. So damned close.

“I’m not stupid. But I want the attention you want to give me, Rowan.” She sounded like she had made a decision for the both of them.

“I can’t do that. I can’t.” He whined, he knew he sounded like a beaten dog, “It doesn’t matter what I want, or what you want it matters that we both get to live. This is why you’re just a girl, you don’t think. You don’t fucking think.”

He tugged at the restraints again, and watched as her expression shifted. She looked a little pleased, oddly. Like her getting a reaction out of him pleased her more than anything.

“I’m fine with not thinking, if I can do it with you. If you refuse I’ll tell people what you did at the river.” She threatened.

He stilled himself and watched her body language. She looked like a rabbit ready to bolt. He doubted she would really tell anyone. That wasn’t part of the game, that wasn’t any fun. But the threat was enough.

“Fine. Damn you fine.” He lifted his hips in a pitiful display, silently demanding attention.

“Really?” She sounded surprised and he wanted to laugh but he couldn’t muster the sound over the strain his body was under.

“Yes, whatever you want. Just touch me damn you.” He growled that last part, feeling what little resolve was left ebb away.

Talwyn leant over and gently placed her mouth over the head of his cock while her hand gripped at him firmly. It was more than he expected. The sensation was too much and a few blissful seconds later he spent himself in her mouth with a whine.

It was certainly more than Talwyn expected as well, her jaw ached from trying to fit the head of him into her mouth in that state. But she was practiced enough to not leave a mess, feeling accomplished as she swallowed him down. Listening to him whining and panting because of her made her grin.

She untied him and let his limbs hang loose at his sides, watching him cautiously as if expecting a reprimand or a smack upside the head. Instead he just rubbed his wrists and stretched.

“Go home, Talwyn.” he sighed.

“What? But you said that-”

“And now I am saying go home.” He handed her back her clothes and firmly pushed her from his bed.

“I thought you were a man of your word!” She hissed at him, pulling her clothing back on. Her stockings and boots were by the door it seemed, as she stormed over there to tug them on in the just rising dawn light.

“Well, we’re both disappointed in me this morning.” He admitted, examining the marks on his wrists.

Talwyn said nothing but stormed back into his room, kicking at his ankles and his shin until he forcefully pushed her from his room. She didn’t say anything at that. There were no more threats just red faced, frustrated silence as she stormed away from the farrier’s home.

Next